Need something to listen to while you fold that mountain of washing Sunday nights?
Here’s me, talking books with Nikki from In Mum’s Good Books – a great podcast and blog that is all things reading. Be sure to follow her here.
To listen to me talking books, click on the Episode 2 link below (and please excuse the ‘umms!’ They do get less frequent!!) Thankfully I write better than I speak, so if you can forgive me the nerves, there are a few tips for readers and writers alike.
In Mum’s Good Books
Kylie spoke about these books:
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Woman in the Window by AJ Finn
- The Break by Marian Keyes
- Up and In by Deborah Disney (ebook)
- Liane Moriarty
- Naughty Bus by Jan and Jerry Oke
- Blueback by Tim Winton
- The Crafters Club by Louise Guy
You can also follow Kylie on Facebook.